Preserving the health and safety of employees is our priority. Therefore, we are following the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and adopting a series of measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- All sectors were sterilized, that is, the company was free of viruses, bacteria, molds and other allergens.
- Employees were instructed to wash their hands with soap and water several times a day, and if this is not possible, they should wash their hands with gel alcohol that are in various sectors, as well as cleaning their shoes on the sanitizing mats, which are Recipe at the entrance to the cafeteria and administration.
- The cafeteria tables are marked so that employees do not sit next to each other, avoiding crowds.
- The use of a mask is mandatory during the entire work period, including in the cafeteria line, removing only during meals.
- The distance of at least 1 meter must be respected in the refectory line and also in the time line.
- The body temperature of each employee, must be checked every day at the company's entrance.