The disease caused by the new Coronavirus is known worldwide as COVID-19. The virus that causes respiratory disease had its first cases in China and has recently spread to other countries, including Brazil.
Stay tuned to our prevention tips and take care of your health!
How is Coronavirus transmitted?
- Touch or shake hands
- Contaminated objects or surfaces
- Coughing, sneezing or droplets of saliva
What are the main symptoms?
- Breathing difficulty
How can I protect myself?
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently
- Do not share personal items
- Wear a mask in public places
- Avoid handshake
- Avoid agglomerations
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze