Vibration Shock Absorber for Automotive
Flexible metal tubes, also referred to as "steel mesh", for automotive exhaust systems. Installed in engine exhaust pipe to eliminate vehicle exhaust stiffness, absorbing vibration and thermal expansion of tubing, avoiding premature breakage of other components that make up the exhaust system.
- Used in the exhaust system of internal combustion engines;
- Absorb movements and vibrations transmitted from the engine to the exhaust system;
- Increases the durability of exhaust system and catalytic converter parts;
- They compensate for thermal expansion movements;
- Supplied with or without soldering tip;
- Made of Stainless Steel Series 300 (austenitic)
- Manufactured with or without internal stroke.
Nenhum registro encontrado.